Full house poker: everything you need to know
Full house poker is an electronic version of poker, delivered by online poker rooms. Online poker is usually played using software downloaded and installed on a computer, which offers every poker room for free.
At the moment there is a huge industry of online poker, which in recent years has developed at a tremendous pace, every six months the number of players doubled. Recently, due to restrictions imposed in the United States, growth has slowed somewhat, however, the number of online poker rooms and players continues to grow.
Full house poker: rules, hands, rankings
The game can participate from 2 to 10 people. Two cards are dealt to each player. After distribution, trading begins, which takes place in several rounds. Two players on the left hand of the dealer make mandatory bets, which are charged even before the start of trading. This is done in order to encourage players to play actively. These required bets are called blinds. After the players put the blinds, the first stage of trading begins. These are the rules of poker.
The rules of the game at full house poker imply the presence of certain actions that a player performs in the trading process:
- Place – place a bet;
- Reply – bet as much as the opponent set – equalize;
- Raise – increase the bet – place more than the opponents;
- Discard cards – refuse further participation in the game and discard poker cards;
- Skip – in situations where a bet has already been made or bets have not been made by rivals – do not add anything to the bank, leave “as is”. The betting round ends when all players have made equal bets or discarded cards.
Full house poker hand – this is one full hand in poker, starting with the setting of mandatory bets and ending with the showdown. Poker hands determine the winner who receives the entire pot.
What is a full house in poker
Full house in poker is a combination of a pair of cards of one rank and a triple of cards of another rank at the same time (pair + set in one combination). Full House seniority is determined by the three identical cards that are included in it. The combination is often called the rank in the game.
In addition, there are other combinations:
- Royal Flush – 5 cards of the same suit from 10 to ace.
- Straight-flush – 5 cards of the same suit in order.
- Four of a kind – 4 cards of the same rank.
- Flush – 5 cards of the same suit.
- Straight – 5 cards in order.
- Three of a kind – 3 cards of the same rank.
- Two Pairs – 2 pairs of cards of the same rank at the same time.
- Pair – these are 2 cards of the same rank (identical cards of different suits).
Best slots for poker full house
Let’s look at the 3 best slots for gambling poker full house:
- NetEnt Casino Hold’em. The slot is a poker game in which the player does not play with partners on the table, but with the dealer. After the bets are made (from 1 to 100 euros), the dealer deals two “pocket” cards to the player and themselves, after which they put three community cards on the table. The goal of the game is to collect a stronger scheme from two of your own and three community cards than the opponent.
- Joker Poker. The Joker Poker card emulator has a simple and concise interface that will allow any inexperienced gambler to immediately learn the game management process. Under a row of five closed cards are function keys. Distribution is activated by the Deal button. However, before that you will need to decide on the rate. Its size is adjusted using the Bet one and Bet max keys.
- Red Dog. The game takes place at the card table with the original layout. Thanks to the capabilities of 3D technology, Red Dog is made in strict accordance with the actual parameters of the gaming table in an offline casino.